Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] ABM keeps crashing

duoduo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North West Seaside
Hi guys

I'm having issues updating abm, whenever I run a scan it crashes the box. I have attached a crash log, please could someone with a better understanding take a look? Sorry guys for not being specific on build number I didn't check before leaving the house but what I can tell you is I updated the box this morning.
 

Attachments

If you used a settings backup from Zeus to Helios, remember to setup your regional areas again, there have been changes in this area recently that require you to setup your regions again.
 
I have not read your crashlog yet as i am at work but if you have updated to Helios and used a backup from Zeus then you will have to setup your ABM regions again, dont worry though as it takes seconds to do.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top