Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] ABM tuner time out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 007xico
  • Start date Start date
I have lost ABM when updated to 021.

It says no NIM found at the end of ABM scan.
 
any more info on this?
i tried latest vix again last night, fresh install.
still no go - same as before, 'tuner time out' no signal received on one of my cable tuners. restored back to .15 and all perfectly fine???
 
I can't seem to find anything more recent with a search than November, so apologies if it's somewhere else... I've just updated my dads Quad Plus as I'm back in the UK for Christmas and get exactly the same. 3.2-030. Going to flash 020 now.
 
I should have read the whole thread first -.-. Back to 015 and it's fine other than Sky Thriller SD and HD are still not working. I don't know if that is ABM though.
 
I should have read the whole thread first -.-. Back to 015 and it's fine other than Sky Thriller SD and HD are still not working. I don't know if that is ABM though.
There is no issue with ABM. You need to look at your config/hardware.
 
Very interesting. I'm on hades 18 and abm works fine. Upgraded to latest image earlier this week and did a fresh install and got tuner lock failure message!
Back on hades 18 all is good
 
I'm getting tuner lock too. BT Sports 1 HD now gone as well.
 
If you think you have an issue with the latest version, switch on debug logging and extra debug option and do an ABM scan. Then start your own thread and post the log.
 
Last edited:
Just to answer my own problem in case anyone else comes across it:

The tuner lock error on specific channels was simply to do with a powered amplifier. Once I switched it back to a non-powered splitter, they work fine again.

The original problem in the thread still stands, ABM does not work on the Quad+ after 3.2-015.
 
@Judge, he is using Cable.
Instead of saying ABM does not work, maybe better to say that tuners not getting a lock on cable with newer drivers. Older drivers fine.
Attach debug logs.
 
Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has had time to look at the logs yet? I checked the OE change log and there haven't been any more driver updates for the Quad+, so I assume it's still broken.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top