Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM-Türksat Slowing Box

I did a comparison (by eye) of your log and mine. Apart from all the tuxtext errors, the following two lines look like an error or problem. I don't know what the significance is, though!

Code:
couldn't open LCD - load lcd.ko!


couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/zram0/device/model'
 
I did a comparison (by eye) of your log and mine. Apart from all the tuxtext errors, the following two lines look like an error or problem. I don't know what the significance is, though!

Code:
couldn't open LCD - load lcd.ko!


couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/zram0/device/model'

[Errno 2] related to harddisk. they may be significant or routine.
Turning in, worked hard:)
 
You also have your EPG stored in the flash (instead of the HDD). Maybe your flash is too full?
As also the crashlog mentioned the flash to be full, that was my reason to ask for "df -h";
But the result was fine.

Anyway: I can't think of any reason ABM to be the culprit. I quite regular scan all satellites (from 50E to 35W) and on top of that I can run ABM for all available providers (so including Türksat) and I have no issues at all.

So the only thing I now can advise is to flash the box, set up from scratch, make sure EPG is set to USB or HDD, activate debuglogs (they don't cost any sources, make sure they don't go to HDD as it will prevent the disk from falling asleep).

Sorry......
 
i flashed apollo 106 and took opportunity to retry ABM-Türksat.
Only türksat configured, no additional plugins, EPG to USB.
Nothing changed.:confused:
(i cant add "EXAMPLE...LCN" file so converted to text))
 
Last edited:
Are you using a custom LCN file like the CustomLCN.txt you attached?
If so, that one is completely wrong.
There are LCN numbers like 51000. This will create a bouquet file with at least 51000 dummy lines.
That will explain your slow system.
Also LCN numbers should be in order. 1 2 3 4 ......, not 51000 1 2 3 ......
Don't use LCN numbers > 1000.
 
Thanks, Peterj.
i dont use ABM but just tried to see difference. When it slowed box i wanted to feed back.
as for the Custom LCN, i saw it yesterday in ABM, original name "EXAMPLE_hd_sat_420_turksat_CustomLCN".
Should i delete or edit it?
 
For a start only leave the EXAMPLE and delete the other.
You now have a bouquet with bouquet with 52806 entries.
Code:
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//bouquets.tv
loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//autobouquet.sat_420_turksat.main.tv
52806 entries in Bouquet autobouquet.sat_420_turksat.main.tv
When you have deleted the LCN file, run ABM again.
It should produce a main bouquet with less than 1000 entries.

After that you can swap channels and give your own channels numbers using LCN file, if you want. read instructions.
 
Well, it still has more than 2800 channels.
Now its easier to delete
"#SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION" lines from main bouquet
 
Are you using a custom LCN file like the CustomLCN.txt you attached?
If so, that one is completely wrong.
There are LCN numbers like 51000. This will create a bouquet file with at least 51000 dummy lines.
That will explain your slow system.
Also LCN numbers should be in order. 1 2 3 4 ......, not 51000 1 2 3 ......
Don't use LCN numbers > 1000.
@girginoz - I did point out in post #10 that you had over 52000 entries in the Turksat bouquet, according to the log. Trying to manage so many entries must be impacting on your system.
 
@girginoz - I did point out in post #10 that you had over 52000 entries in the Turksat bouquet, according to the log. Trying to manage so many entries must be impacting on your system.

:thumbsup: thats the point but its all generated automaticly.
no such problem with other providers.
 
Well, it still has more than 2800 channels.
Now its easier to delete
"#SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION" lines from main bouquet

You shouldn't have that type of lines. Still something wrong.
Deselect turksat in ABM and scan again. Delete the autobouquets of turksat by hand.
Select turksat again in ABM en scan again.
Without of custom LCN file you should get a main bouquet with only channel line in it.
 
I give up. :(
It's the fact that you had dummy LCN entries that caused it - not ABM. Rob had pointed out that there was no similar issue with ABM on his collection of satellites, including Turksat. I use ABM on 28.2 only - for others I create my own bouquets.
 
I give up. :(
It's the fact that you had dummy LCN entries that caused it - not ABM. Rob had pointed out that there was no similar issue with ABM on his collection of satellites, including Turksat. I use ABM on 28.2 only - for others I create my own bouquets.

since i dont use ABM ill delete the plugin. i just wanted to point out the issue. Thanks everyone.
As for @Rob's collection he hasnt mentioned that he actually receives Türksat channels.
 
But your report did not mention:
I manually created an LCN file to force ABM to create a bouquet with more than 5000 channels.
I'll test later with default settings, but can only get the Western beam.
 
Examples are created for all the providers when run. If you are saying you you did not alter anything, then there is an issue to be looked at. Still got to finish getting logs off 5W but will test 42e later.
 
The first time i mentioned LCN is: (i cant add "EXAMPLE...LCN" file so converted to text))
There has never been any LCN file for Türksat except the EXAMPLE.
Everybody jumps at the last word.
But i felt the distrust from the first page which leads me to reconsider my trust.
 
38 posts and I still have no clue of what caused the actual issue. I use ABM-Türksat (along with others) without any problem.

But I'm sure the issue is not 'mistrust', more like clear and exact wording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top