Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM working but inserts bad 103 - ITV HD 'Service not found (SID Not found in PAT)'

Grinnders

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dorset
Website
www.grinnders.com
Hi,

I have seen other help that has taught me how I can switch to an alternative ITV HD using the red ALL channels button.

However, I see 5 ITV HD channels in my scan, only 1 doesn't work, the other 4 do. How can I make sure ABM chooses any 1 of the other 4. (ABM version 20th October 2013)

I have tried editing in Dreambox edit, but changes are not being uploaded (and even if they were other threads suggest it would be overwritten by ABM)

I have tried changing ITV region and pressing 'Start' but it does not appear to have any impact.

What can I do to force ABM to pick a working ITV HD channel?

Cheers
 
Hi. I performed a recent flash with the upgrade to Apollo. Do you mean a Rescan? I have done one of those manually for 28.2.

I was under the impression that a satellites.xml just provided the angle, frequencies and transponders for satellites, not the selection of which channel may go into an auto bouquet.

It has obviously found 4 good ones and the one ABM selects is 2 out of 5. I have also tried changing region on ABM but it makes no difference.

Thanks for your response


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:sofahide:

Numpty errors. First I realised that if I don't clear my list of channels before scanning I can leave behind invalid ones which is presumably what AutobouquetMaker was picking up :whistle:

Second, I was trying to operate and effect a plugin called AutoBouquets E2 and expecting that to change my ITV channel selection by region. When clearly this is different to ABM under Service searching :lol3:

So I have performed a rescan to clear dead channels.... and now I have gone in and properly configured ABM, selecting UK and some overseas providers, keen to see what I end up with.

By all accounts ABM is idiot proof, and I can see now I have found the right ABM that it truly is a well designed piece of software. Just have to do the right toggling for hiding and HD switching.:lifting:
 
I have a problem with mine. It installs the bouquet but keeps old ones, I cant find the old ones anywhere so unable to delete.
it puts my 28.2 list at 2000 onwards. instead of 101. I have tried the clear all before scanning. making sure my bouquet manager is set to my area SD
but makes no difference. Can anyone help with this. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top