M
Marccon
Guest
Thinking of a Vu+ Duo to replace my Sky HD box. Main reason is I’m fed up with the poor coaxial cable (magic eye) picture + sound when I stream to another TV in my house. My question is:-
Can I send the signal from a Vu box over a cabled network?
Will I be able to pick the signal up from a set top android TV box (G box MX2 from Matricom), If so how?
What will the picture/sound quality be?
Will my Sky card work in the Vu Box?
I see that there are different tuners available (DVBT2, DVBS2) for boxes would I be able to use any of these other than the sky compatible tuner, is the (sky positioned) dish able to pick up other satellites?
Do these boxes come with a Terrestrial tuner?
Finally can anyone recommend a good model or make to go for?
Sorry if these questions are a bit nobby but I’m new to this tech
Cheers
Mark
Can I send the signal from a Vu box over a cabled network?
Will I be able to pick the signal up from a set top android TV box (G box MX2 from Matricom), If so how?
What will the picture/sound quality be?
Will my Sky card work in the Vu Box?
I see that there are different tuners available (DVBT2, DVBS2) for boxes would I be able to use any of these other than the sky compatible tuner, is the (sky positioned) dish able to pick up other satellites?
Do these boxes come with a Terrestrial tuner?
Finally can anyone recommend a good model or make to go for?
Sorry if these questions are a bit nobby but I’m new to this tech
Cheers
Mark