Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Access ET9000 to set record functions from outside my network??

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

I have the latest ViX image on my machine (updated tonight) and would like to know if there is a way to set the remote record from my I-Pad when I am outside of my network?

On my I-pad I have VU-PLayer which works when inside my network and defo wouldnt when outtisde of my network due to slow upload speeds....

What port would I need to forward, and is it better to acceses it through the web interface or VU player?

Ta,

FP.
 
forward port 80 to your vu box. Allow HTTP authentication in your vu. Use a browser on your ipad to browse to your external ip address and you will be presented with the web interface.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top