Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Accessing the Internet from behind a proxy

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeH
  • Start date Start date
J

JoeH

Guest
My VU+ Duo is behind a proxy. I have configured the box to use an Internet proxy (using the "export http_proxy" command, added the the "Profiles" file), and "wget" works just fine from Telnet.

In the VIX 1.3 setup, the Network Setup is configured correctly and passes all the tests, but the box can't get to the Internet from within VIX. It seems VIX doesn't respect the proxy setting.

How can I allow VIX to get to the Internet while behind an Internet proxy? Thanks in advance.
 
Anyone? Please let me know - even if it's that this isn't possible. If you know of any images that have this option, that would be of interest too, as well as what the server name is where the Plugins are hosted (to ask for access to it from my network admin).
 
you have to configure ur adaptor setting for ip of proxy server, dns and vu duo ip address
 
ur vu duo will then connect to the internet like youtube etc, but still cccam will not work behind proxy. (i m searching for this answer)
 
Thanks. But where do I put the proxy server address? I don't see a field for that.

I see a field for the IP address of the Vu Duo, Netmask, the Gateway, DHCP, DNS, but don't see anywhere to put in the proxy server number.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top