leshay
New member
Hi
Hades v004 - no settings restore.
In the movie list, Menu, 'Add Bookmark', I get this dialog:
------------------------------
/media/hdd/movie/
Do you really want to remove your bookmark of
/media/hdd/movie/?
Yes/No
------------------------------
I have always had this, in all VIX versions, and have been adding new folder via the Network and then bookmarking via 'Location' dialog. I had hoped the new Hades would have perhaps fixed this - is it a 'bug'? Shouldn't the above Add Bookmark let me do just that instead of having to go via the Network etc?
Hades v004 - no settings restore.
In the movie list, Menu, 'Add Bookmark', I get this dialog:
------------------------------
/media/hdd/movie/
Do you really want to remove your bookmark of
/media/hdd/movie/?
Yes/No
------------------------------
I have always had this, in all VIX versions, and have been adding new folder via the Network and then bookmarking via 'Location' dialog. I had hoped the new Hades would have perhaps fixed this - is it a 'bug'? Shouldn't the above Add Bookmark let me do just that instead of having to go via the Network etc?