Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero4K] Added PVR Kit - Lost bouquet contents!

Fenderman

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I purchased a PVR Kit for my Vu+ Zero4K (DVB-S2X) and added a 1000 GB HDD (salvaged from my laptop after I upgraded to an SSD; I deleted all partitions on the HDD before use). The first time I ran the Zero4K after hardware installation it crashed; after a reboot I managed to initialise the HDD with no problems. However, I then discovered that the contents of all of my bouquets were EMPTY. I originally created the bouquets (empty) for languages (English, German, French) with e-Channelizer and filled them manually from the Zero4K menus after I had checked out the channels (no teleshopping or demos!). Has anyone heard of this before? I am wondering whether to simply fill them up again or re-flash with USB stick using the full backup which I made before adding the PVR. As a newbie, I am unsure about re-flashing with a backup (as distinct from the original OpenVix image): can I just do it in the same way, even though the process indicated the image was 'zipped'?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top