Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Adding locked channels?

sobeitjedi

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi.

I have a vu+ solo2 which is tuned into Freesat channels in the UK.

I use E-Channelizer on my PC to sort my bouquets & channels.

In E-Channelizer, when reading my device it finds loads of channels that I cannot access from the provider BSkyB. When I move these channels to a bouquet and upload to my vu box, they do not display.

Can I gain access to these channels?
 
coded channels will open if you take a legal subscription
 
Thanks, but that's not exactly the approach I was looking to take. Is there another method?
 
yes illegal decoding but this is not accepted on this site and nobody will help you .
 
Ah, I see. That's a shame.

Apologies for any upset I've caused you.
 
no problem ,better warn than a bannisch by a mod :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top