Delboy181251
Forum Supporter

Still learning so please bear with me. Have watched the How to Load Picons Video on the site and it shows an example of :-
100x60.reflections-black which results in the UK channel logos that I want.
However when I download the picons I get the choice of an Aussie one, load of east or west ones and just a couple of odd choices at the end but not the above example.
I have tried a couple of random ones and my EPG setting are to Picon & name but I get no logos at all.
Which one should I choose please to achieve a result with UK logos?
Regards,
100x60.reflections-black which results in the UK channel logos that I want.
However when I download the picons I get the choice of an Aussie one, load of east or west ones and just a couple of odd choices at the end but not the above example.
I have tried a couple of random ones and my EPG setting are to Picon & name but I get no logos at all.
Which one should I choose please to achieve a result with UK logos?
Regards,