Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

admin please take note

joe1000000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
78
satpimps forum totally destroyed by hackers ,all dead,all backup files gone,passwords etc possibly taken,happened early hours of morning,make sure your backup for this form are safe..:mad::mad:
 
whos botherd baut satpimps antway there are a crap satllite forum antway
 
whos botherd baut satpimps antway there are a crap satllite forum antway

That is your opinion, and even though member who is also forum supporter on here was just posting information just saying what has happened.
perhaps in case they are targeting other satellite forums.
 
For me satpimps could close down tomorow there well I will not say what I mean
 
For me satpimps could close down tomorow there well I will not say what I mean

You would say that, as you have been banned from there for years.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top