Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Advice Needed Please

due to the superb help from Mr Mister last night, got up and running with Usals. The longitude and altitude were so far out from the information online. Online it says longitude should be -4.462652, my settings are now -000.004 and latitude should be 55.606583 and best settings comes in at 084.406. Still some tweaking to do try and get 0.8 but will get there.

What's more no spinning Vix symbol after an hour and slow machine

Mr Mister - legend :thumbsup::D

Which was my point exactly. Your installer didn't know how to setup using usals


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
 
any ideas why the long and lat is so far out, but usings these setting I get between 70 and 80 percent signal strength on all satellites with the exception of 4.8 and 0.8 which I don't get any signal on even although the motor turns to correct position
 
any ideas why the long and lat is so far out, but usings these setting I get between 70 and 80 percent signal strength on all satellites with the exception of 4.8 and 0.8 which I don't get any signal on even although the motor turns to correct position
Only reason can be the dish is not aligned properly.
Is the pole exact vertical?
 
Yes, went up on ladder earlier and certainly using a spirit level, the bracket and pole are 100%. Not that I am worried too much now as have great strength on all sats now with the exception of 4.8, 0.8. It would be nice to be able to pick up a signal on 0.8 Hopefully I will get there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top