Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Advice On Sharing my Vu+ Duo hard Drive

tomthebomb1968

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Belfast
Hi guys can anyone tell me how to go about accessing my hard drive on the duo runing the new ViX image from a dm 600 via NFS share.

I have been able to do it on other images but I cant seem to find the setup menu to mount it with ViX.

Thanks
 
yeah I found it, but cant seem to get it working like before. I cant find an icon for the / symbol .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top