Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] After flashing to Apollo 014 receiver does not go to deep standby, only restarts...?

vl800

New member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
After flashing to Apollo 014 receiver does not go to deep standby, only restarts...?
I did a full flash from USB and everything else seems working ok.

I have Vu+ Duo2

Any ideas what might be wrong here?
 
Apollo 15 out and stable try that m8
 
Just flashed to Apollo 15, but still the same problem exists. When put the box to deep standby, it seems to shutdown normally, but then it just restarts and does not stay down!?
What might be causing this behavior?
 
Wake On LAN enabled?
Will be in the network settings.
 
Wake On LAN enabled?
Will be in the network settings.

Wake On LAN was enabled and after I disabled it the box shuts down as it should :thumbsup:

Now just wondering that why it behaves like that when Wake On LAN is enabled. I think it should stay in deep standby until a Wake On LAN packet is received...?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top