Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] After power loss, VU+ reboots an run with normal mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter bl00dy
  • Start date Start date
B

bl00dy

Guest
Hello,

where I can find feature, to configure openvix to be in a same power on mode after loosing power.

In my example I keep my openvix in a standby mode. then I lost a power. when power is recovered I van to have Vu+ in my last state, but not in a normal boot. because when I am not at home HDMI-CEC enable my audio system, and my alert at home works...

Is any option available?

Ed
 
Hi,
no but there isa plugin call StartupToStandby (I think not on the feed) but this also switches to standby if you start your box from deep standby intentionally.

Ralf
 
I copy plugin to my openvix, but then I receive error: "Bad magic number in __init__.pyc file.

Ed
 
Hi,
why copy? It is on the feed. Bad magic number normally means that you tried to install a plugin for the wrong architecture/python version.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top