Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] After updating to 5.2 my external USB harddrive is not discovered

DigitalAardvark

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
After updating to 5.2 my external USB harddrive has the following error.

FSCK.ext3:Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /DEV/SDB1

/DEV/SDB1 contains a exfat file system labelled 'elements'

The external harddrive was formated exfat and worked OK in the last version.

Thanks to all at VIX!
 
Hi,
I do not use exfat so I cannot check but did you check if the exfat driver was installed?

enigma2-plugin-drivers-exfat and exfat-utils should be installed I think.

Ralf
 
Many thanks, found a plugin for exfat and installed.
Not the exact match as per your post but it is now working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top