Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AGC shows 0 issue with new software update

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcbulut
  • Start date Start date
B

bcbulut

Guest
I would like to point out that there may be a bug on the drivers of the latest software (Zeus 23).

It is showing that I get 0% AGC whilst my SNR shows 80-90% on all channels. Picture quality remains to be very good.

I also have the latest bootloader installed (have also tried other bootloaders from openpli), having to do a fresh install twice. This only happened after the upgrade, everything else seems to work fine.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?
 
This is an issue with the 07/02 drivers. TM are aware and working on it.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top