Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] All channels bouquet missing from ABM

george66

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,
have just updated my Vu+ Duo today (been a while since I last updated) using the latest available Vix image, as title says I am missing the "All Channels" bouquet from ABM, has it been removed? or am I missing something obvious.
Have set box up as I would normally after reflash, and it was always there before
Thanks for any help
 
The default for the main/first bouquet is now FTAHD. You can change it to Yes if you want the large all channels one. You have to run ABM after changing the option.

It was changed because some people complained about numbers being wrong.
 
I'm having the same problem how do you fix this where do I go in the menu to sort it out thanks in advance
 
You need to go into ABM. Menu > Setup > Service Searching > ABM.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
In ABM menu... config... switch from simple mode to expert.
In ABM menu. .. provides... select type of main bouquet.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top