Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] All User please read! Build 155 will need a fresh flash and setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
build 155 is being built now and will carry on as per usual.

the new updated core and gstreamer will come when ready, no eta atm
 
build 155 is being built now and will carry on as per usual.

the new updated core and gstreamer will come when ready, no eta atm
For clarification, there is no build 154 then?

Also, do you still require us to do a clean fresh flash (with no settings restore) on this forthcoming build?
 
For clarification, there is no build 154 then?

Also, do you still require us to do a clean fresh flash (with no settings restore) on this forthcoming build?

We bumped the build to 155 so that the new Vu+ drivers would be included and yes a full reflash is still required.
 
nope, 155 should be the next public build.
yes clean flash (no restore) is recommended
 
155 building, providing it don't fail it should be uploaded and released sat/sun, it's a complete fresh build and fresh feeds, takes approx 2-3 days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi guys,

What's the state of play with connecting to a NAS with the latest updates?

I haven't upgraded since early 90 ish as people were saying they couldn't connect to a network drive after upgrading.
 
I'm on 153 on my duo2 and solo2 at present and have no problem using my synology nas with either

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
is there a new vu+ box out or is it for the old vu boxs
 
We bumped the build to 155 so that the new Vu+ drivers would be included and yes a full reflash is still required.


is there a new vu+ box out or is it for the old vu boxs
 
We've found a E2 boot loop crash in VU+ Ultimo image, feeds set to unstable for now. VU+ Ultimo users please wait for next build.
 
VU+ Duo2. Updated to 155 from USB. Set up to accept unstable feeds in the software update settings, my network is working fine, but when going to plugins to download my usual skin, although I get the feeds are unstable warning, I'm not seeing any plugins in the list. Is this correct?
 
Same here. Also impossible to load samba and nfs servers.
 
VU+ Duo2. Updated to 155 from USB. Set up to accept unstable feeds in the software update settings, my network is working fine, but when going to plugins to download my usual skin, although I get the feeds are unstable warning, I'm not seeing any plugins in the list. Is this correct?

I confirm that I have a VU+ Solo2, and I have set software updates to allow unstable. After installing Apollo 155 without restores per instruction, when I go to plugins I get standard message "Warning: Feeds may be unstable. Downloading Plugin Information, Please wait", then after usual pause I get a blank screem just like the issue in v137 I think it was?

Unfortunately as I cannot proceed I have had to revert to v153.

Thanks for the great work - please let us know when to try again.
 
Just wait till the green ViX symbol is on and then feeds will be fine. But you were warned not to update guys!!!
 
Just wait till the green ViX symbol is on and then feeds will be fine. But you were warned not to update guys!!!

oops thanks - Sorry I missed it. I only saw the E2 bootloop in the VU+ Ultimo image, "VU+ Ultimo users please do not update or re-flash, wait for next build. Feeds have been set to unstable." and thought it was isolated to that model.

Anyway, should the feeds not be set to down if they are not working? I honestly don't understand why the "Amber", when they don't work?
 
Hi been on 24 going to upgrade to 155 cannot see the feeds as an old version but showing in the download section of the forum as new when will I know that the image is stable to install?
Thanks:confused:
 
Hi been on 24 going to upgrade to 155 cannot see the feeds as an old version but showing in the download section of the forum as new when will I know that the image is stable to install?
Thanks:confused:

Just check the feeds status in the ViX Images download section http://www.openvix.co.uk/ It is showing "updating" at the moment and will go to Green when stable.
 
oops thanks - Sorry I missed it. I only saw the E2 bootloop in the VU+ Ultimo image, "VU+ Ultimo users please do not update or re-flash, wait for next build. Feeds have been set to unstable." and thought it was isolated to that model.

Anyway, should the feeds not be set to down if they are not working? I honestly don't understand why the "Amber", when they don't work?

The feeds are set to updating as they are updating, there is no need to set the feeds to unstable for one single receiver when the rest still are still working.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top