Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Alphanumerical input on Plugins

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Guys

Am I being really thick here but I have downloaded a few plugins on my Duo 2 on the latest Vix build but I cant seem to be able to input letters via the remote only numbers? for example I cant enter Glasgow in the weather plugin it just keeps entering 4 instead of G.

Any ideas?
 
you need to enable text mode in the remote control setup section.

menu - setup - system, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, its there somewhere.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top