Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Alternative to QuarterPounder that works with OpenVIX

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me with what im trying to do. My setup consists of a inbuilt DVB-T2 tuner and IPTV service, and all works well except for one small issue. When watching IPTV stream and sometimes it freezes it won't reconnect like if im using my chrome cast or fire stick. I tried to install the QuarterPounder ipk but won't install, is there a alternative that works that people are using?
 
Thank you very much this version installed fine, I will test and hopefully it works good as I rather use a enigma2 box running VIX over other alternatives.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top