D
Deleted member 91482
Guest
Just updated my box to 4.1.014 as it offered the update in the corner of the screen.
But after that was done it then offered me one package to update, I have applied this update multiple times but when it loads back up it says the same again, one package available. I can't view what the changes are because it's empty.
How do I get round this as it does not want to apply it, and I want to get rid of the update icon on screen.
Thanks.
But after that was done it then offered me one package to update, I have applied this update multiple times but when it loads back up it says the same again, one package available. I can't view what the changes are because it's empty.
How do I get round this as it does not want to apply it, and I want to get rid of the update icon on screen.
Thanks.
