Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Amp problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter spudlydudly
  • Start date Start date
S

spudlydudly

Guest
I have a yamaha av amp,
but if i connect the mutant to it it lock the mutant up on boot i get a mutant splash screen the the led shows "hd2400" but doesnt go further.
anybody got any ideas.
I've tried different inputs and different cables but no joy.
spudlydudly
 
Mines connected to a Yamaha amp with no issues. Which model?

Have you tried a fresh flash and setup? Disconnect everything apart from HDMI lead then try booting?
 
Thanks for the reply.
I have tried 3 different versions of the apollo image. still no joy. I have removed the HDD drom it just incase there was a power issue.
If i turn the amp off and let the box boot it will but when i turn the amp on i get a the menu with a pink hue over it and no channels.
I have sent a message to the shop to see what they suggest, my vu solo2 work perfectly through the amp.
spudlydudly
 
whatever you do dont have box or tv on while inserting hdmi,have you tried hdmi box to tv and if fitted on box spdif to amp?
 

Attachments

  • yamaha rx-v775.webp
    yamaha rx-v775.webp
    539.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
It works to a tv, but i want it to work to my projector which goes through the amp.
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top