Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Animations don't appear to be working

bbbuk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
2
Points
38
I have just noticed that the Animation screens don't appear to be working on my Solo 2. This was a fresh usb flash with NO restore of settings or plugins.

When I go into Menu > System > User Interface > Animations and select ANY of the listed animation types, and click on 'Preview', the animation selected doesn't happen. Instead the default, no animation, happens. This doesn't matter which animation type I select.

I then tried selecting any of the animation screens and then going into various other menus and nothing happened with regards to any animation of menus.

I couldn't confirm whether this has ever worked since OpenVix 4.0 but I know it worked on OpenVix 3.2.

If required, attached are debug logs where I tried to select all the animation options and previewing them and then just tried various menus.
 

Attachments

Ok, thanks. Kind of glad it's not just solo2. It's looking like it could be all relevant VU+ models and maybe other boxes that can use animated screens as well :)

As this isn't just unique to solo2, maybe a admin/mod could rename thread accordingly.
 
I'll have a look at the rest of my boxes later when I get back just to if its the same on all of them
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top