T
tinomclaren
Guest
Id like to receive general announcements form the VIX team, think I read a thread saying you can be followed via social media, had a look through the many forums but cant find any links.
Also is there a forum for the feed status of the VIX images, ie if its actually down or not, seems there is a virus (wget issue) so if feeds are actually up (and im being told feeds are down because of wget) then I know something is amiss.
Any Facebook, G+ or Twitter links appreciated, also VIX feed status, forum or status links, anything I can follow to keep up to date.
Many thanks
Also is there a forum for the feed status of the VIX images, ie if its actually down or not, seems there is a virus (wget issue) so if feeds are actually up (and im being told feeds are down because of wget) then I know something is amiss.
Any Facebook, G+ or Twitter links appreciated, also VIX feed status, forum or status links, anything I can follow to keep up to date.
Many thanks