Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] OE-Alliance OnDemand player official support and discussion thread.

Is the On demand plugin still available? Can't find it in the plugin feeds (Miraclebox Premium Twin)
 
Is the On demand plugin still available? Can't find it in the plugin feeds (Miraclebox Premium Twin)

Should be, think I installed it on one of the Duo's just the other day.. I will check in the morning!
 
I did have it installed on a previous flash on the Quad Plus, but have done several re-flashes (without restore) since. Couldn't see it on the box or on the plugins earlier this morning. Will check again - is it in extensions or another section? I might need new glasses :confused:
 
Hi all, just noticed bbc iplayer doesnt work, using latest build 21 on duo 2

Thanks
 
What exactly doesn't work? Are you in the UK and if not have you entered your proxy DNS into the OnDemand settings?
 
What exactly doesn't work? Are you in the UK and if not have you entered your proxy DNS into the OnDemand settings?

yes in the UK, just get no listings found, also uninstalled it and reinstalled it which was git6 so newer and still same

Thanks
 
yes in the UK, just get no listings found, also uninstalled it and reinstalled it which was git6 so newer and still same

Thanks

Ok, the streams must have changed. Can you post a debug log from after the error appears so I can check what the issue is..

I no longer use the UK players since the closure of TUNLR as I don't watch it enough to justify the cost..
 
i think could be down, as there site doesn't load up either
 
Ok, check it again later when the site is back up and if OnDemand is still having issues then post a debug log and I will take a look at the code..
 
hey guys,

ondemand< bbciplayer not working.
itviplayer many videos are listed witch make my box very slow
 
hey guys,

ondemand< bbciplayer not working.
itviplayer many videos are listed witch make my box very slow

as already posted BBC Iplayer , there are having problems, try there site and see ?

for ITV Player works fine, what box are you using ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top