Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] another timeout q

valhalla

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi all

I have got a tm nano 3t combo running vix 70

ive got 2 sat input and 1 cable input

ive got the sat side up running abm

but on the cable side I keep getting the time out error

ive auto scanned the cable side and got 500+ channels quite a few repeats

but when I try and abm it comes up with time out

any pointer would be appreciated

thanx
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top