Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Any exciting features in VIX 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up but had a weird one on the LX3 I updated yesterday to 5.0.001 with a timer I had set from 6pm tonight until 1am - it had started recording a few mins before and you can see the ECMs being found in the oscam log a few minutes before (from 17:56:55) and then it just stopped at 17:59:29.

When I turned the TV on about 18:30 to sit and watch this same channel being recorded it was totally dark and showing the channel as FTA in the infobox.

I deleted the timer at which point the channel started clearing again and I've started a fresh recording.

Just a heads up to anyone recording anything tonight to check it's working as expected just in case this wasn't a one off.

I'm using oscam latest (r11360 in 5.0.001) with the same config I've had for ages and haven't seen this happen before.

I've not spotted anything in the oscam timeline up to 11370 so it could be a one off.
 
Last edited:
I am going to close this thread. Please start dedicated threads for any issues you find so we can address them. Impossible to address everything in one thread.

The zap timer issue has been fixed, but not in Release image yet. I'll post a file for it.

If you want to report issues and have them fixed, please attach crash logs and debug logs. If you need help doing this, please say so.

Thanks.

If you want to moan and whine.......... carry on!
 
Last edited:
How to report issues
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!


Crashes
Crash logs will be created on a crash.
Crash logs are stored in /home/root/logs/ as a default. Please attach them to your post. Do not paste them. There is no need to zip them.
You will need to transfer the log to PC before attaching it to forum.


How to enable debug logs
If your problem needs investigating, please enable debug logs and restart. Repeat the issue you are having then attach the debug log.
You will need to transfer the log to PC before attaching it to forum.

Debug logging is enabled as follows:
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Logs -> Enable debug logs = yes, and then GUI Restart.

Debug logs are stored in /home/root/logs/ as a default. Please attach them to your post. Do not paste them. There is no need to zip them.

How to attach items
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top