starskyman
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Feb 2, 2014
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have tried airplay on my old cloud ibox and my new VU Solo2 - It just hangs up on both and I end up just reflashing and avoiding it like the plague! 

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AirPlayer/hairtunes: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[AirTunes] setup done
F: How can i create a LOG?
A: On Dreambox/VU/ET/CT please connect to your Box via telnet and type in
Code:init 4 enigma2 > /tmp/airplay_log.txt 2>&1
Now Enigma2 is starting in the console, execute the action you want to logg. Quit Enigma2 via the menu and afterwards copy the file
/tmp/airplay_log.txt via ftp from the Box.

Hi,
airplayer seems to work fine on Zeus #11
install airplayer
Connect to box with telnet
init 4
cd /usr/lib
ln -s libssl.so.1.0.0 libssl.so.0.9.8
init 3
perhaps the following is also need because these 2 lib often work together:
init 4
cd /lib
ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libcrypto.so.0.9.8
init 3
I tested with Streambels on Android 4.4.2 with photo and video. I could not check youtube and mp3 because I do not have a premium key and I do not know how to do it with youtube.
ciao

Hi mateHi skratch,
did you use 0.41? mp3 also only works when you have premium key.
In latest versions of Zeus these links are created automatically.
ciao
Is the new build available now?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yes, here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?p=282046
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yes, as it's a paid plugin (and the author even doesn't want to fix it).Is is removed on purpose?