Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Anyone got Airplayer to work after Zeus upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter buckman
  • Start date Start date
I have tried airplay on my old cloud ibox and my new VU Solo2 - It just hangs up on both and I end up just reflashing and avoiding it like the plague! :o
 
@foz
Found this in your log

Code:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AirPlayer/hairtunes: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[AirTunes] setup done

Were there any issues with the symbolic link creation?
 
Found this on his FAQs

F: How can i create a LOG?

A: On Dreambox/VU/ET/CT please connect to your Box via telnet and type in
Code:
init 4
enigma2 > /tmp/airplay_log.txt 2>&1

Now Enigma2 is starting in the console, execute the action you want to logg. Quit Enigma2 via the menu and afterwards copy the file
/tmp/airplay_log.txt via ftp from the Box.
 
Hi,
airplayer seems to work fine on Zeus #11

install airplayer

Connect to box with telnet

init 4
cd /usr/lib
ln -s libssl.so.1.0.0 libssl.so.0.9.8
init 3

perhaps the following is also need because these 2 lib often work together:
init 4
cd /lib
ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libcrypto.so.0.9.8
init 3


I tested with Streambels on Android 4.4.2 with photo and video. I could not check youtube and mp3 because I do not have a premium key and I do not know how to do it with youtube.

ciao
 
[openvix 013] add 'libcrypto-compat-0.9.8' required for AirPlay.
has anyone got this working now
only had a quick test earlier but black screen
will fully test tomorrow when i get time
foz
 
Hi,
as I said I watched a short bit of a video, some videos and a bit of youtube so basically it seems work. I have no premium key to I cannot test all features.

Enable debug.log, restart GUI, play a bit with Airplay and post log here perhaps we can see something.

ciao
 
Hi,
airplayer seems to work fine on Zeus #11

install airplayer

Connect to box with telnet

init 4
cd /usr/lib
ln -s libssl.so.1.0.0 libssl.so.0.9.8
init 3

perhaps the following is also need because these 2 lib often work together:
init 4
cd /lib
ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libcrypto.so.0.9.8
init 3


I tested with Streambels on Android 4.4.2 with photo and video. I could not check youtube and mp3 because I do not have a premium key and I do not know how to do it with youtube.

ciao

Hi
I have tested the same as Trial with Streambels on Android 4.4.2 youtube,pics & videos seem to work fine but get this error when streaming audio.
 

Attachments

  • airpalyer problem.webp
    airpalyer problem.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi skratch,
did you use 0.41? mp3 also only works when you have premium key.

In latest versions of Zeus these links are created automatically.

ciao
 
Hi skratch,
did you use 0.41? mp3 also only works when you have premium key.

In latest versions of Zeus these links are created automatically.

ciao
Hi mate
I have got 0.4.1 installed and got a key to try to see if this was the problem but even with a key audio did not work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Hi all,

I am running build 16 of Zeus and was wondering if Airplay is now working? How do I enable this feature?
 
Tried it tonight on build 021 but it's not working for me
I guess we need an update from airplayer author
I've posted asking if there is any update coming on there site
Foz
 
obvious question will airplayer still not work with Helios?
I assume Helios is still compiled with the latest libssl.so?
thanks
foz
 
Is the new build available now?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
I flashed my ultimo with Helios.001. I did settings and plugin restore after flashing, but Airplayer was missing from the plugin list. Tried to re-install it, but it seems it is removed from the feeds? I could not find it under "extensions" at all. Is is removed on purpose?
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top