My trusty box crashed with red light. I lost the newest FW and they are not anymore available via this site. I'd like to keep L&F of all household boxes the same. (FW3.2 (which I found) is lacking some features I need)
I got via private message that old images can be found via Wayback Machine and it did :thumbsup:
Though after the success full FW installation e.g. Samba installation fails. opkg install packagegroup-base-smbfs-server
The box cannot find the package.
It is sad to learn that also the OpenSource has Programmed Obsolescence. Totally working & usable HW would go to landfill just for removed SW availability
Its not programmed obsolescence - its reality. It costs money to support an image and server space is limited. Learn to build the image yourself and you can keep the box going for as long as it lasts - thats the benefit of open source.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.