Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Anyone still has last one (4.2) available?

d2mac

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
My trusty box crashed with red light. I lost the newest FW and they are not anymore available via this site. I'd like to keep L&F of all household boxes the same. (FW3.2 (which I found) is lacking some features I need)
 
I got via private message that old images can be found via Wayback Machine and it did :thumbsup:

Though after the success full FW installation e.g. Samba installation fails.
opkg install packagegroup-base-smbfs-server
The box cannot find the package.

It is sad to learn that also the OpenSource has Programmed Obsolescence. Totally working & usable HW would go to landfill just for removed SW availability :mad:
 
Its not programmed obsolescence - its reality. It costs money to support an image and server space is limited. Learn to build the image yourself and you can keep the box going for as long as it lasts - thats the benefit of open source.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top