Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Apollo 003 Time Settings

zl1dt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Have just re-flashed and restored from Apollo 001 to Apollo 003. Time stamp on screen was wrong so went to time settings in menu to change. Set time to GMT +12
(New Zealand) but nothing changes, it stays at GMT. I tried various time zones and nothing changes past GMT + 10.
A bug perhaps?






Vu+Duo
Apollo 003
 
same here for +8 timezone is wrong
also had trouble doing online update, gave up & did usb flash
 
in Brussels timezone is ok.I have set it synchronize on transponder and went to a local station.
 
Works fine for me in NZ using sync time via transponder on a vu+ Duo. Haven't upgraded my Duo2 or Solo2 yet.
 
Just did a re-boot, still the same. Time Zone is (GMT + 12) Auckland, Wellington. Sync time using Transponder time.
EPG says time is Thursday 5 June 23:10 when actual time is Friday 6 June 11:10
 
Anybody else having issues should post their location and the exact settings they have.
 
Yes, just checked my duo2 and solo2. Both are set to gmt+12 and sync using transponder time. Both show time 12 hours behind. A restore of Helios and both are fine.
 
Can someone in Oz or NZ can try setting it to use NTP and use au.pool.ntp.org instead of the default and let us know the result here please
 
Can someone in Oz or NZ can try setting it to use NTP and use au.pool.ntp.org instead of the default and let us know the result here please

tried the AU NTP server still no good
 
Does this affect only those people who have restored a backup from Apollo 001? I couldn't restore my backup from 001 (it said the backup wasn't compatible), so I restored an older one from Helios. I have no problems with time zones.

Vu+ Uno.
 
Last edited:
I have the same issue as Tkr001, noticed it last night when I went to set up some auto timers, my time stamps are 12 hours out shows am time when is Pm time , even epg times are out by that factor of 12 hours.
 
Can anyone with time problems please extract the timezone.xml from the attached rar file and FTP it to etc/tuxbox then reboot and set your local time and check it is correct.

Please report back your findings here

Thanks
 

Attachments

just upped the file tried it no change after restart, reset time setting to transponder no different still out of whack
 
I am in auckland, New Zealand and your new file worked perfectly. I flashed Apollo 003 and restored settings. Time was 12 hrs behind. Copied new file to etc/tuxbox and rebooted. Time now showing correctly. I didn't need to reset it in time settings.

Thank you.
 
I am in auckland, New Zealand and your new file worked perfectly. I flashed Apollo 003 and restored settings. Time was 12 hrs behind. Copied new file to etc/tuxbox and rebooted. Time now showing correctly. I didn't need to reset it in time settings.

Thank you.

Thanks for reporting back :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top