Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Apollo 008 - 012 update..?

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got two of these boxes, and yesterday I saw the green icon for an available update was present on the screen. I then chose to update one of my boxes via the menu, and it all went just fine. I went downstairs to do the same with my next box, and as for the first one, the green icon was flashing. I then did started the update process, but this time it ended with no updates available. The green light is no longer there either... Is the update withdrawn..?
 
Is the update withdrawn..?

No but build 012 was rebuilt latr last night, as suggested above try a update via telnet.


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Build 012 had to be rebuilt, the chances are you did the update during that rebuild.
 
I updated my LX3 yesterday to Apollo 12 when the green light was flashing and all went well , but the green light is not flashing now
 
I updated my LX3 yesterday to Apollo 12 when the green light was flashing and all went well , but the green light is not flashing now

That may be because build 012 was rebuilt which may have confused the image updater as it would have already seen build 012 earlier that day. Try a telnet flash with the init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 3 command.
 
That may be because build 012 was rebuilt which may have confused the image updater as it would have already seen build 012 earlier that day. Try a telnet flash with the init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 3 command.

it's ok for the time being pheonix I am in no rush as I do not seem to use my Solo2 much since I got my Xspeed LX3 I Love it and thinking of getting a second one for the front room :)
 
Hi peeps
thought I'd try this telnet (1st time) I've inputted ip 192.168.1.79 then it asks me for login & password details for TM Twin.
Not sure where these are where to find them
any ideas please.
 
login is root, & password is blank.
However, telnet shouldn't ask for a password unless you added one.
 
I unwittingly set a password for my solo2 and put vu+solo2 :o did not bother with my LX3 :roflmao:
 
Yesterday before the 012 rebuild, my Vu+ Duo2 was flashing. I did the 008 - 012 online update and got stuck in the boot loop. I reflashed 008 using USB and the was caught up in the rebuild and having files offline for maintenance. So I stopped for the night.

Today, I went in to download the update and none is found using 008. In addition, I see 012 is listed here as released but when I go to the official download page, all I see is 003, 007 and 008. Where do I find the 012 zip file now for Vu+ Duo2?

I relize I must be doing something boneheaded... thanks in advance for the help.

===
Bill
 
I can't see the apollo 012 update anywhere.... i'm on vu duo with apollo 8 image running.
I've got no green flashing icon,and only up to apollo 08 in the image downloads..

as it been pulled for rebuild again?
 
I can't see the apollo 012 update anywhere.... i'm on vu duo with apollo 8 image running.
I've got no green flashing icon,and only up to apollo 08 in the image downloads..
tried telnet commands too


as it been pulled for rebuild again?


PS oops sorry for the double post???.... i'm old :)
 
you can upgrade via telnet if you want :)

I can't matey... i tried using telnet but it stopped and got stuck on "deconfiguring network interface".

same as a few others are also reporting...
 
That may be because build 012 was rebuilt which may have confused the image updater as it would have already seen build 012 earlier that day. Try a telnet flash with the init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 3 command.

Would you be so kind to write exactly what to write in telnet? And is all supposed to go in one line..? As you understand, telnet is a bit "greek" to me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top