They got dBs in Quad a year ago, since that there has not been BER (allways zero), before there was BER, but no dBs. And dBs are incorrect. For DVB-S QPSK 2/3 (used at 28.2E) you need a 4.81 dB for a quasi error free picture and I had a error free picture at 4.0 dB, at 3.5 dB it is breaking in Quad.
Also the percents (no dBs) in the c/t tuner are useless. I used a adjustable attenuator in DVB-C to see at what values I lose picture. The scaling is useless, I started from SNR 87%. QAM256 had perfect picture at 59%, started to pixellate at 59% and screen was black at 59%, for QAM128 it is 46%. It really hard to figure out if one has a problem from a low SNR if you can have or have not a picture at the same SNR value. Also the c/t-tuner is not very sensitive and the loop-thru (cable from tuner C to tuner D) has high attuation. Because of that I had to put a 1:4 splitter, one to tv, two to quad and one to old twin tuner cable box.