Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Apollo 26 to 29 Mgcamd issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter fuzzter
  • Start date Start date
F

fuzzter

Guest
Hi,

I have just updated from Apollo 26 to 29 and now mgcamd will not run. Cccam will, but I am having no luck with Mgcamd. Any ideas please ?

Mark
 
I have just updated from 028 to 029 and my mgcamd is working fine bud. Have you checked to see if startup is enabled etc or try doing a yellow button restart, in softcam manager, press blue button, softcam manager etc.
 
Yes mate, I have tried all that. Really odd its not working, I haven't changed my config or anything.
 
Which mgcamd have you installed 1.38 or 1.35a, The reason I ask is 1.35a is running on 29 with no issues
 
I have both installed and tried each one individually. It was all working fine on 26, done the update via the box and its just all stopped. Like i said Cccam is fine though.
 
Did you install the cams from the plugin feeds?
 
Installed them a while ago. One was off the plugin feeds and the other was ftp'd if I remember correctly.
 
It's not a cam I use myself, but I'd try both versions from the plugin feeds.
Presume you have your config files uploaded to the correct place? /var/keys/ for mgcamd
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top