R
Rayne
Guest
I was having some stability issues with OpenVix v4; so I've downgraded to Apollo 131 and Hades 18 (both these versions were stable on my TM-Nano 2 Super).
I'm going to the plugins menu to download E2-AutoBouquetMaker and I'm getting "feeds down for maintenance" (on Apollo). The Plugin feeds load with Hades 18; but I can not find E2-ABM in the list.
I've read it here previously - but can't find the info I need. Where has E2-ABM gone - and how can I go about installing it?
Thanks (and apologies if this has been answered else where!)
I'm going to the plugins menu to download E2-AutoBouquetMaker and I'm getting "feeds down for maintenance" (on Apollo). The Plugin feeds load with Hades 18; but I can not find E2-ABM in the list.
I've read it here previously - but can't find the info I need. Where has E2-ABM gone - and how can I go about installing it?
Thanks (and apologies if this has been answered else where!)