Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Appolo 28 long press green key reboots box

Can confirm the same on build 028. Thanks for reporting, I'll open a bug report.
 
The same happens with Vu+ Ultimo, long press of green causes a crash and reboot with Apollo 28.
Build 24 and earlier ones didn't do it, I never tried with builds 25-27.
Pressing the blue key and entering the Autotimers through the plugin menu works.
 
Same on solo2

It's a known issue resulting in a mixup on the GIT where another team deleted all of andy's timer updates (over a years worth of work), this will be fixed for the next build.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
just thought I would try it out on my Duo2 long press on Red/Green/Blue works as supposed to but long press on Yellow rebooted it thank goodness I never use it :D
 
can confirm long press green reboot on my duo running 28
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top