Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Archer T3U plus usb wifi driver

ashi_

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm trying to get Tp-Link's Archer T3U plus usb wifi adapter working with ET10000 running on OpenVix 5.4.003. The chipset used in the usb adapter is Realtek RTL8812BU.

I already tried to install the driver network-usb-rtl8822bu from plugins menu. It didn't work for me. My understanding is that it is because the usb adapter has a new device ID 2357:0138.

I was pointed to the thread mentioned below as a possible solution.
Code:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1247881/setting-up-wifi-connection-through-usb-adapter

How do I go about compiling and installing the driver to my box from that github repo mentioned in that thread ?

Thanks
 
Remove non working plugin and recheck list again as you might have chosen the wrong one.Plenty listed but hard to read.
 
I've already tried multiple realtek drivers from the plugins menu. None have worked for me.
 
Yes, before trying different Realtek network plugins, removed old and installed the next plugin and rebooted the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top