Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Army MoodBlue HD mod for ViX

The one above has been specially adapted for the OE alliance and ViX images the one your quoting has not and therfore may not work properly with ViX.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

@OldSkulRide's moded skin works fine with gb800se, but not available in downloadable skins list.
The one with download problem had blinking vfd issue. Do you mean this:confused:
 
tried to download this skin tonight from feeds and it just wont install. Tried rebooting several times and install but wont do it, the message I am getting on screen is:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd
*armymoodbluehd-components
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd.
Execution finished!!

Can anyone please tell me the reason for this error and how to overcome this?


I can confirm this problem and we're looking into it.
Thanks for reporting.
 
@OldSkulRide's moded skin works fine with gb800se, but not available in downloadable skins list.
The one with download problem had blinking vfd issue. Do you mean this:confused:

I meant that the skin oldskulride modified was modified specifically for ViX and the OE-Alliance so should work fine, other skins found on the internet however may not fully work without similar modifications being made first.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I meant that the skin oldskulride modified was modified specifically for ViX and the OE-Alliance so should work fine, other skins found on the internet however may not fully work without similar modifications being made first.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
i was misunderstood then:). What i tried to download was thru extentions/gn button/skins but it was not @Oldskullride's moded one
 
i was misunderstood then:). What i tried to download was thru extentions/gn button/skins but it was not @Oldskullride's moded one

All of the skins available via the image feeds are maintained for the ViX image its the ones found on the internet that may cause issues. Any way were now going off topic, a bug report has been opened for this issue and it is being looked into.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
The ipk file attached yesterday works ok, albeit I think something is different just can't put my finger on it lol..
 
I think that when I press the down info button and it brings up a list of channels, TV and now and next the next part also use to give next programme info whereas now it just says what the next programme is. Wasn't sure if it definitely gave next programme details before so didn't want to say
 
Yes thats true. I got rid of additional converter but i think vix natively supports next and "next" next event in channel list but i havent check what do i need to put in skin.xml to make it work.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
 
I have uninstalled the skin this morning which was from the ipk posted a couple of days ago by the dev. I have now downloaded from feeds abs noticed the next programme details as now completely disappeared, I have posted the picture so you can even which screen I an referring to. If you look back towards the beginning of this thread you will see I asked OldSkulride to add the TV preview to this screen, have a look underneath the picture in the photo he added and you will see what I mean.
 

Attachments

  • 20130927_072228.webp
    20130927_072228.webp
    635.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
So the skin has to be adapted to use the default functionality that is available in ViX (and as is used by other skins).
 
Its fixed. I forgot to upload latest version. What about next next epg info, what do i need to enter for that? I guess vix supports that natively?
 
lol.. you know on my picture where it shows the tv preview under that are you able to have current programme info and next programme info? so channel name and info about the programme under it?
 
Its fixed. I forgot to upload latest version. What about next next epg info, what do i need to enter for that? I guess vix supports that natively?
using:
Code:
<convert type="EventName">NextName</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">NextStartTime</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">NextEndTime</convert>
<convert type="EventName">ThirdName</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">ThirdStartTime</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">ThirdEndTime</convert>
 
thanks very much for all your work OldSkulRide. fantastic skin.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi OldSkulRide

I love your Army MoodBlue HD skin and have been using it for quite a while. However with the OpenVix 5.2.013 there has been a change in the virual keyboard setup. As a consequence I cannot see all keys. The developer told me that I should contact you and ask you for a maintenance fix on your skin.

This is the link he posted: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b...IRTUALKEYBOARD


Could you do me the favour occasionally make the necessary adjustment on the Army MoodBlue HD skin?
Thanks a lot

nekrub2
 
Hi OldSkulRide

I love your Army MoodBlue HD skin and have been using it for quite a while. However with the OpenVix 5.2.013 there has been a change in the virual keyboard setup. As a consequence I cannot see all keys. The developer told me that I should contact you and ask you for a maintenance fix on your skin.

This is the link he posted: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b...IRTUALKEYBOARD


Could you do me the favour occasionally make the necessary adjustment on the Army MoodBlue HD skin?
Thanks a lot

nekrub2

I'd suggest send OldSkulRide a PM through the forum. He's not visited the forum since July.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top