Dear developers
Thank you for all image team for continuous efforts to serve Enigma users
I had a query..
Now I am modifying the skins with some simple additions by adding posters or data on the different screens in the skin, and some of them are based on separate renderers or renderers using the xtraEvent plugin
There are plugin with the name "AtileHD" present in the image, openatv - vti.
It allows making a list of choices to display differently according to the user's taste by showing one or more posters. (attached)

Is it possible to support the presence of this plugin to work in full with the openvix image - as I installed it by moving the plugin folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and it did not appear and the list of options did not work
Thank you to the team for their continuous support
I attached the plugin link on the github
https://github.com/linuxbox10/enigma2-plugin-skins-atilehd/tree/master/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AtileHD
Thank you for all image team for continuous efforts to serve Enigma users
I had a query..
Now I am modifying the skins with some simple additions by adding posters or data on the different screens in the skin, and some of them are based on separate renderers or renderers using the xtraEvent plugin
There are plugin with the name "AtileHD" present in the image, openatv - vti.
It allows making a list of choices to display differently according to the user's taste by showing one or more posters. (attached)

Is it possible to support the presence of this plugin to work in full with the openvix image - as I installed it by moving the plugin folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and it did not appear and the list of options did not work
Thank you to the team for their continuous support
I attached the plugin link on the github
https://github.com/linuxbox10/enigma2-plugin-skins-atilehd/tree/master/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AtileHD
