Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Astra 19 + Hotbird 13 + Vodafone Cable = Tuner fail?

dnlferro

New member
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello

This is my first post. :) I've been reading the forum as a guest for a long time but right now is time to ask for some help.
I have a GigaBlue UE 4K with a Dual DVB-S Tuner (DVB-S2X NIM 45308X FBC) and a DVB-C Tuner (GIGA DVB-T2/C NIM TT2L10)

Port A Sat: Astra 19,2 (HD+ Card)
Port B Sat: HotBird 13 (Tivusat CI Module)

So far this combination works with no issue at all.
Recently I got Sky (Via Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland with a G02 Card). Card is active and working (With both Sky Q and the Gigablue Box)

Issue is, when I change between Hotbird and Vodafone (For example, Watching RAI3 HD and I change to Sky One, then back to any Hotbird channel), cable signal and Sat. drops to zero (Hotbird to be exact). When unplugging Hotbird (Port B), and restarting the box, Cable works fine.
This behaviour does not occur with Astra. For Example, Watching RTL HD then changing to Sky Atlantic, and then back to ARD, signal stays there, constant and with no issue.

I've tried many config combos (Along with several images as well), also swapping port A and B for satellite, but for some reason Hotbird is the culprit here.

I have 2 different Sat Dishes (For Astra and HB)

I even got the Xbox One Tuner to see whether it was the tuner or not, but the Xbox Tuner doesn't pick up any channel.

Have you also faced this issue when trying to combine 2 Sat + Cable? Is the DVB-C Tuner faulty maybe?

Many thanks for reading.


Edit: I've added the value I have for all 3 Tuners.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 11.04.33.webp
    Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 11.04.33.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Which image are you using? - different images have different coding for FBC tuners, so important to know which image
I also assume you are using general LNB's on the sat dishes, not unicable.
 
Which image are you using? - different images have different coding for FBC tuners, so important to know which image
I also assume you are using general LNB's on the sat dishes, not unicable.

Hey. Thanks for replying
I'm currently using teamblue 6.4.0 (2021-05-25) (Latest) and Kernel 4.1.20 / 20200723.
To be honest, I've tried with Several. OpenATV, OpenVix, Stock One (Which is super limited as well!), among others.

And yeah, I'm using general LNB. In fact, just to try something else, I just ordered this from Amazon, to see maybe using one single sat port with both sats do the trick.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/your-account/order-details/ref=_or?ie=UTF8&orderID=302-6873002-9062755
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top