gerinemo
Forum Supporter

VU+Duo2 Just upgraded from VIX 4.1.16 to 4.2.30
Have it set up as it was but have noticed an issue that I don't remember happening on the last version
audio dropout
patches of complete silence lasting only a second or 2 usually when there is not much going on in the program like low background music or noise the audio would suddenly go completely silent and then cut back in
Has anyone else noticed this or have i configured something incorrectly
Attached is a capture of the audio settings
The issue is also present if I rewind and replay a section of a program
I have now also changed the HDMI cable
And also plugged into another HDMI port on the TV which is a Toshiba 32"
Many Thanks

Have it set up as it was but have noticed an issue that I don't remember happening on the last version
audio dropout
patches of complete silence lasting only a second or 2 usually when there is not much going on in the program like low background music or noise the audio would suddenly go completely silent and then cut back in
Has anyone else noticed this or have i configured something incorrectly
Attached is a capture of the audio settings
The issue is also present if I rewind and replay a section of a program
I have now also changed the HDMI cable
And also plugged into another HDMI port on the TV which is a Toshiba 32"
Many Thanks

Last edited: