J
Jahu
Guest
Hi guys,
Any one experienced a Sound stop when they press Audio on the remote?
If watching Live TV, pressing Audio button, stops the sound for a second, but if pressing Audio Button when I play a downloaded Movie (lets say for choosing subtitles .srt), the Sound stops completely, have to stop and start the movie for sound to get back.
I'm on 147, Solo2, been doing the same for last few versions.
Also sometimes when changing channels, I get the busy logo till the HDD wakes up for no reason, my Picos are on USB, but EPG is on HDD< might that be the issue why the HDD wakes up?
Cheers and keep up the good work
Any one experienced a Sound stop when they press Audio on the remote?
If watching Live TV, pressing Audio button, stops the sound for a second, but if pressing Audio Button when I play a downloaded Movie (lets say for choosing subtitles .srt), the Sound stops completely, have to stop and start the movie for sound to get back.
I'm on 147, Solo2, been doing the same for last few versions.
Also sometimes when changing channels, I get the busy logo till the HDD wakes up for no reason, my Picos are on USB, but EPG is on HDD< might that be the issue why the HDD wakes up?
Cheers and keep up the good work