hello again Ojustaboo and/or anybody else interested in this plugin.
I've tested the image Ojustaboo linked to, and also the later PLi image in that sub forum. I didn't update the images. My flashing was via VuUtil using nfi images. No multiboot involved as I have no idea how to install or use such things.
From what I could observe, the plugin didn't work on either AC3 or MPEG audio tracks.
I didn't try setting a delay using the 'bars' then pressing ok, then zapping away and back, because the design of the plugin's UI suggests any delay change should be noticeable before pressing 'ok'. If that's not the case, this plugin is of little use to me anyway and presumably to others.
I'll flash yet again later and try the latest ViX image, seeing as Andy implied the plugin partly works. I asked for clarification of what exactly he meant, but he hasn't posted back yet.
If still no success then, I'll give up on this plugin and also assume that we cannot trust downloadable plugins as having been tested.
Generally I'm somewhat regretting buying this VU+ Duo. It seems I should have been 'braver' and gone for a Dreambox, where I assume all these plugins originate and presumably actually work.
It also seems to be important to be fluent in German rather than English.
Lee
UK