Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Audio volume

  • Thread starter Thread starter covburner
  • Start date Start date
C

covburner

Guest
Like a dic# I setup my remote for the TV (VU+ solo) while the box audio volume was very low is it possible to increase the volume in some os file via ftp?

Help appreciated
 
Volume is in the settings file and also accessible from WebIF.

what's wrong with using the remote.?
 
Volume is in the settings file and also accessible from WebIF.

what's wrong with using the remote.?

Awesome thanks used WebIF - remote would only change volume of TV after I programmed it
 
Spoke to soon anyone help with my default startup volume it's set at 50% every time I restart the box but I need it to be 80% can I edit this and what is the file location

Thanks
 
Spoke to soon anyone help with my default startup volume it's set at 50% every time I restart the box but I need it to be 80% can I edit this and what is the file location
It should restart to last volume used. Maybe webif isn't setting that correctly?
Have a look at /etc/enigma2/settings for a line that begins with:
Code:
config.audio.volume=
 
It should restart to last volume used. Maybe webif isn't setting that correctly?
Have a look at /etc/enigma2/settings for a line that begins with:
Code:
config.audio.volume=

Thank you matey that seems to have done the trick strange kept going back to 50% config was 50 changed to 80 seems to keep settings now
 
Hi,
after you changed volume you must at least once shutdown or restart the box properly. If you simply cut power you will loose most of your changes since the last start.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top