Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Audio well out after update to latest VIX

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

I have updated to the latest version and the audio on every channel and even films on my HDD is what looks like a full second behind.

Now I have gone into audio and done the sync got it right, but it looks like I have to do that to each channel. Is there a way to do it for all channels as a one off?

Thanks,

FP.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top