Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Auto display setting not enlarging the picture to full screen

xsony_ngux

New member
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I remember the image used to go full screen on my TV in auto mode (16:9 i believe) on the movie channels which have a black border beneath and above it but now it doesn't enlarge for e.g. the black borders remain on some movie channels and it doesn't stretch the image full screen.

Any idea's why i'm experiencing this?
 
Hi,
your TV is 16:9 and I assume some films you watch are 21:9. You cannot get these films really full screen. I think no STB can zoom this perhaps your TV can.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top