We've been trying to track down plugins in the feeds that are no longer compatible with VIX updates.This is not the only plugin that doesn't work on the image.
If you know of more, please post them so we can test.
We've been trying to track down plugins in the feeds that are no longer compatible with VIX updates.This is not the only plugin that doesn't work on the image.
And again: what's it you miss in the ViX-powermanager (apart from what AutoShutdown adds)?
And again: what's it you miss in the ViX-powermanager (apart from what AutoShutdown adds)?
Indeed an easy to use and fool-proof option.I use normal zap timer to shutdown/wakeup my box on several different times each day. I am even more flexible then powermanager and electro.
Well, a few comments from my side:
1. Elektro Power Save works - I had too old version but found update
2. Autoshutdown is a very nice plugin.
So, thanks to this mess I have two plugins that can even work together![]()
Maybe give the attached plugins a try?
I just found them, I didn't try them myself (yet).
Maybe give the attached plugins a try?
I just found them, I didn't try them myself (yet).
Hi,
I use normal zap timer to shutdown/wakeup my box on several different times each day. I am even more flexible then powermanager and electro.
ciao
Could you please tell me where u got this plugin from for vix 3.0? It can't be found via extensions.
Scrap that. I just realised that you mean using a timer.
The trick is: set up as a record-timer, including the shutdown-action. Than save, re-open and change to zap-timer.I have just looked at the zap timers and the "after event" option is removed when you change from record to zap. Therefore i dont see how you can shutdown the box with a zap timer. I can see how you can wake it up but not shutdown.